This position will be responsible for managing forecasting & replenishment of materials Raw & Pack for all finished goods packing in the short, medium and long term planning horizon, to meet factory production plans. Successfully meeting and maintaining a minimum Company Service Level of 98.5% & With a Production Compliance Volume target of 100%.
UK Leading FMCG business
- Manage the provision of an accurate short, medium and long-term (52wks) forecast of material requirements to suppliers, and work with them and key stakeholders to ensure sufficient capacity to meet business flexibility, managing stocks build requirements to cover outages and maintain supply.
- Implement the replenishment strategies with Suppliers, including transparency and tracking of upstream stocks & liabilities.
- Track contract coverage position and as appropriate raise any new requisitions to Procurement to cover the related material demand in line with business stock targets and service level agreements
- Identify risks and opportunities in material supply plans and drive dialogue and escalation to enable decisions to be made to achieve business goals and customer service.
- Manage the material change aspects of new material introductions/run outs to least cost, working in conjunction with suppliers & additionally raising & seeking approval of any final related obsolescence requests in a timely manner
- A minimum 2 years' experience gained within a Supply Chain role in an FMCG environment ideally with clear responsibility for demand forecasting.
- Experience of short shelf life produce an advantage.
- The ability to assimilate and analyse large volumes of data drawing relevant conclusions to support business decision making.
£25,000 + Package