1 day left
- Full Time
A role which focuses on sourcing services to facilitates a multi-national bank.
Process/contract analysis and negotiating with suppliers to create savings.
My client is a global leader in cost optimisation which works within the finance sector. They have a great reputation with their employers and manage spends of EUR 4 Billion annually.
Key responsibilities include:
- Procurement of professional services are the main and most important responsibility
- Stakeholder management
- Analyse and summarise supplier's commercial proposals
- Challenging technical requirement understanding the end to end process
- Maintain relationships with existing carriers
- Advise client of the suppliers to be selected and selection criteria, developing different award scenarios
The successful candidate will have:
Understanding of comprehensive procurement processes
- Be familiar/ comfortable with a process driven environment (desirable)
Graduate degree or/and CIPS level 4 (or equivalent)
Demonstrable ability in analysis and interpretation of data
Broad knowledge of indirect sourcing of categories such as (IT, legal, logistics, marketing, professional services)
Excellent organisational skills
- Good at problem solving
Excellent written and verbal communication
Good understanding of IT programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) (critical)
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £45,000 + generous benefits