Direct Food Buyer
As one of Europe's largest food brands, this company is producing sales in excess of €1 billion! By developing their support for organic growth, this company is in pursuit of becoming a market leader and a world-class household name. This company is looking to you to help meet the growing demand for great tasting, easy to prepare, nutritious food.
This vital procurement roles sees you working on a group spend of c. €1.3 billion within a highly successful team. As an addition to this team, you will use your ability to manage complexity across several food categories, countries, manufacturing sites and stakeholders whilst also providing excellent customer service. This role requires the desire to go beyond the company's current boundaries to work on spend in the most effective way and deliver efficient savings across the board whilst maintaining quality of service and value for money.
Require Skills and Experience
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to use initiative to read situations to reach solutions that best benefit the company
- Demonstrable experience in the articulation of key sourcing strategies that challenge pre-existing decisions whilst also supporting the business' requirements.
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management experience specifically on a European or global level
- Educated to degree level and/or CIPS level (or equivalent)
- Prior procurement experience in an established function with a spend of €250 million spend
- Experience in the sourcing of food products
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to work use your specialist knowledge and expertise of the Food and Beverage industry to become an asset to one of Europe's leading frozen food companies.
- Work within a highly successful team responsible for a portfolio value of c. €25m to €40m.
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk