Category Manager, FM | Fortune 500 Leader | Surrey/London
Are you looking for a step into a world class Procurement function that can offer you the opportunity to operate on a global platform? This Fortune 500 Multi Billion-pound organisation can do just that. With a team of over 60 spanning 3 key business areas, opportunities for upwards and sideways mobility are endless. You’ll be positioned within the FM team reporting directly to the FM Director and will need to be visible in the Surrey Head Office for 2-3 days a week with the opportunity to work in Central London/Remotely for the remainder.
The position requires a strong candidate within the FM procurement arena, with demonstrable knowledge of the FM market in UK. The successful candidate must be knowledgeable in all aspects of procurement, subcontracts management and claim management in the FM sector. You’ll need to be able to perform autonomously when needed but also offer great team working skills when working on large scale imperative projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will manage and be accountable for the overall performance of the FM Supply chain
- Engage and communicate efficiently with internal stakeholders within FM as necessary
- Manage the mobilisation, transition, schedule and subsequent delivery and performance of FM suppliers
- Coordinate and lead subcontract review meetings
- Offer commercial guidance to the internal FMI Service Delivery teams in relation to contract obligations of the subcontractors
- Work with clients in a collaborative manner whilst providing robust advice
Skills and Achievements:
- Degree/MCIPS educated
- Demonstrable experience equivalent to 5 year’s experience managing FM procurement and contract management
- Experience and knowledge of JCT/NEC3 contracts
- Stakeholder management skills adaptable to liaise with key figure heads in the business