Purchasing Manager - Ingredients
This is a great opportunity in a leading FMCG business based in central London. The role ideally requires someone with a strong buying background within ingredient , alongside and analytical approach to problem solving skills.
One of the UK's leading Blue Chip FMCG businesses and owns some Europe's leading food products that you will recognise on the shelves of every supermarket. They are based in central London and has a team of high performing procurement individuals. They work in an environment where passion thrives, this business encourages autonomous working and those that are willing to work hard, always prosper.
- Strategically deliver the whole end to end procurement function across a vital ingredients (Nuts & Seeds, Fruit & Vegetables, Fillings and Flavours.…ect) - Circa £45m spend
- Work closely with suppliers, negotiate on major contracts, as well as having strong inter personal skills that can be carried into your day to day work with stakeholders.
- Work alongside the Commodity Price Risk Team to judge the best strategy when sourcing commodities.
- Responsible for day to day supplier relationships are maximised through conducting business reviews in line with supplier positioning and responsible for owning overall relationship.
- An FMCG Procurement background
- Experience buying soft commodities and ingredients or packaging
- An analytical brain to solve problems
- International Sourcing Experience
- Experience working in consultancy would be helpful
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Fun & adaptable personality
- Degree Educated
Depending on experience;
- £50,000 to £55,000 salary
- Central London location
- 10% Bonus
- Pension & Other Benefits