Interim Sourcing Manager - IT
1st Executive are retained by a FTSE 250 global engineering group specialising in aerospace and defence equipment who are seeking an experienced hands on Interim IT Sourcing Manager.
You will be responsible for leading sourcing activities for the IT category covering H/W, S/W and IT Services, managing a spend of circa £50million.
- Broad IT Commercial background covering software , hardware, telecoms and services.
- Commercial and Procurement processes like RFI/P, SOW, PO issuing
- Commercial negotiations with Suppliers unto £5Mn
- Ability to independently review and draft contracts unto £5Mn
- Understanding of "three-way-match"
- Director level Stakeholder experiences.
- Understanding of SRM and business reviews of suppliers
- History of delivery of cost saving and Cap-ex management
Nice to have;
- Any background in manufacturing, aerospace
- Implementation and use of SAP/ERP, purchasing systems
- Process improvements
- Good communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Commercially minded
- Flexible/ Quick to adapt
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Up to £440 per day
If you are interested in this opportunity then please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your availability for a call to discuss in more detail.