Supply Chain Coordinator
2 days left
- Full Time
One of the largest fresh produce suppliers to the UK are seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their existing Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain team based in their office in Kent. This role would suit someone with good administration, data entry and organisational skills.
Our client is one of the largest suppliers of fresh produce in the UK. Their customers include small independents through to major retailers. Due to development within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain department they are seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Coordinator to join the team.
- Managing and reporting on stock
- Ensuring all data is up to date, accurate and processed efficiently
- Reviewing and updating customer orders and communicating changes
- Setting up new codes on the system in a timely manner
- Coordinating Paperwork
- Supply Chain Coordinator or relevant experience
- Background in FMCG (desirable)
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyse figures
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
Competitive annual salary