Senior Product & Sourcing Manager
The Senior Product & Sourcing Manager will be tasked with supporting and developing the product strategy by delivering the right product at the right price, through outstanding supplier relationships and strong negotiating skills. This role is a permanent position based in Kent.
Based in Kent, our client are a UK's leading provider of a range of products and services to an exclusive market.
The Senior Product & Sourcing Manager will take ownership for a portfolio of products and be accountable for product strategy and quality.
- Develop and own the strategy for the portfolio
- Take responsibility for high value contracts
- Undertake complex negotiations
- Build and maintain strong supplier relationships
- To buy and develop appropriate products in line with the portfolio strategy
- To manage and control expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Monitor product and sales performance to ensure optimum benefit
- Lead and brief on new product developments within the portfolio
- Assess the commercial and viability of new products prior to launch
- To stay aware of market trends, competitor activity and price fluctuations
The successful Senior Product & Sourcing Manager will be passionate about product, looking at delivering customer satisfaction and commercial success.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical and analysis skills
- Flexibility to travel within the role
- Understanding of delivering new products to market
Competitive salary and package