Catalogue Enablement Lead
Exciting opportunity to implement the global deployment of Ariba P2P to transform way manage their procurement
Your new company
Company is part way through the implementation of their procurement transformation programme to raise the bar in how they execute and manage their day-to day purchasing.
Your new role
As part of this transformation project you will take responsibility for the Global deployment of Ariba Procurement to pay which once deployed the system will transact c1/2 of all purchases for the company, processing 500,000 transactions annually and under $1 billion in purchases and manage a supply chain of 6000+ suppliers. The Catalogue Enablement Lead is responsible for setting up electronic supplier catalogues in the P2P / Guided buying Ariba system to support the deployment wave, ensuring a much improved user experience and enabling the company to leverage its commercial deals
What you'll need to succeed
* Proven background in Operational Procurement or Strategic Sourcing
* Ariba Downstream knowledge
* Electronic catalogue enablement for Supply Chain systems and Transactional purchasing system catalogues
* Experience and understanding of catalogue Management Systems in general including their structure, format and validation requirements
* High Level of experience of SAP Applied systems
What you'll get in return
Contract length till Dec 18 and a rate £500-550 per day
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.