Supply Chain Manager - Pharmaceutical
The Supply chain Manager is responsible for all Supply Chain Activities including Demand and Capacity Analysis, Planning, Procurement and On site Logistics. The Deliverable is to fully optimise and provide value and support to the Global Supply Chain.
Our client is a successful and well established pharmaceutical business with an impressive portfolio of products
* Participate and contribute as a member of the site leadership team
* Overall supply chain ownership and development for the site , therefore lead and manage the Site Supply Chain team including:
* People Development.
* Costs and Budgets.
* Ensure alignment of production planning, medium term capacity planning, direct and indirect material order placement.
* Ensure that Warehouse operations comply with cGMP (FDA, MHRA and other regulatory requirements).
* Optimise PUT and freight collection operations.
* To co-ordinate the overall site supply chain including:
* Lead site supply review meetings with Global Supply Chain to review forward demand supply balance and make recommendations as appropriate.
* Act as the lead site representative for the ERP system.
Manage budget and operational expenses
* Manage agreed Key Performance Indicators Portfolio
* Manage teams, recruitment, objectives, evaluation of training needs and compliance with procedures and professional development
* Manage and resolve supply chain issues at site that support Global requirements.
* Ensure compliance and maintenance of policies, SOPs and procedures, CAPA, audits and self-inspections.
* Compliance to all Health and safety requirements.
* Compliance to all cGMP, GOP and regulatory requirements.
* Responsible for the coordination of new product, pack and process planning and introduction at the site level
* Contract manufacturing organisation (CMO)
* Analyse and improve supply chain processes to incorporate lean six sigma best practice.
* Development of the logistics team, reviewing and setting of annual objectives.
* Degree or equivalent level of relevant industry
* Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain management in a multinational industrial company.
* In-depth knowledge of ERP (preferably JOE)
* Capacity to lead multidisciplinary meetings.
* Adept at leading and developing teams
* Good negotiation skills.
* Excellent people management skills.
* pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Cosmetics, Food is a must
£45000 - £55000 + Benefits