Customer Supply Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
This position manages a large team covering all issues with customer supply and service.
This is a strategic role and will involve applied improvement of people, processes and systems.
Our client is a progressive company with an excellent portfolio of products and well established customer base.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for analysing new and prospective Customer order fulfilment and related supply chain requirements, kpi's and supply issues.
- Leads, mentors and manages a large team in order to gain efficiency and streamline operations with a view to best practice through continuous improvement.
- As part of the supply chain team this role Interfaces with internal business partners (demand planning, sales team, Account Specialists, Logistics, Information Technology, Legal and Finance) to gather and evaluate feedback on requirements, determining order processing, ERP, EDI and supply chain issues.
- Leads all necessary testing for new or existing EDI customers in order to on-board and correct a current issue with one of our customers.
- Identifies, reports and resolves operational issues that could prevent or delay achieving the desired service level. Communicates directly with external businesses and partners managing expectations of all involved. Implements SOP's to stop repeat issues.
- Responsible for new customer fulfilment requirement documentation in ERP information system. Monitors and ensures master data file set-up has been accurately maintained in the ERP system by staff.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures manual ensuring consistency in the customer supply account set-up process for both national and independent accounts.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven background in a customer collaboration or customer supply management role
- Knowledge of manufacturing or stockist/distribution business
- Able to demonstrate team management and leadership competencies
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with current computer technology including Excel, ERP and EDI
- Demonstrated attention to detail, organised and efficient
- Project management skills or Process implementation experience
Very Competitive Salary & Benefits