Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager job for a Multi-National Manufacturing Company based in Central London
Your new company
I am currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager for an International Manufacturer based in Central London. They have a global customer and supplier base and are looking to grow their operations. The company are growing at a fast pace and this is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a company and role that you can grow with as well as mould and take control of processes and procedures.
Your new role
- Planning and organising of the production schedule and full end-to-end managing of the supply chain to ensure products are delivered On Time In Full.
- Inventory management - movement of stock and stock reconciliation
- Managing all logistics in terms of costing, handling, best routes, storage and managing costs of processing and distribution
- Supplier Relationship Management - assessing current suppliers, sourcing new ones and setting up supplier assessments. Also negotiating with suppliers in order to obtain best prices
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need experience in the Manufacturing,Tech or Electrical industries with complex production operations
- Experience dealing with freight forwarders
- Be adaptable/flexible as this is a company that is changing and growing
- Be forward thinking in terms of looking at new ways of implementing processes as well as looking at continuous improvement strategies.
What you'll get in return
As well as a competitive package, you will join a small team in London where you will really be able to make an impact on the company's Supply Chain and Operations. You will be able to mould and transform the Supply Chain and much of the work you do, will be project based, so you must be able to think quick on your feet.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.