Supply Chain Operator
3 days left
- Full Time
Oversee & Manage outbound processes for key clients. The role will involve process ordering, arranging shipments, supplier management and compliance.
Leading Supply Chain solutions business based near Heathrow. My client has a growing team and now looking for an operator with planning experience to be able to support with team development.
- Analysing and resolving quality and customer service problems, identifying trends, recommending systems improvements
- Ensure accurate recording and portrayal of on site inventory and requirements
- Work with Heathrow team for freight communication; regarding time
- Sense check all shipment terms and compliance
- Manage the stock situation across SKU and placed PO's with suppliers ensuring an optimal level of stock in warehouse
- Review monthly stock and process
- Update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies
- Organise and manage the packaging and distribution of goods and products
- Continually assess potential consolidation of order to reduce lead time and cost
- Fully organise and arrange and ensure customs clearance at destination as and when required
- Track products through depot
The successful candidate:
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office
- Demonstrate experience in reducing cost and / or improving efficiency
- Ability to effectively liaise with client and colleagues
- History of professional planning
- Experience using ERP
- Reporting against KPIs
Competitive salary dependant on experience.