Supply Chain Administrator
A great opportunity to join a thriving team, which is part of a global organisation based in Doncaster as a Supply chain Administrator. Gaining hands on experience in developing partnerships between both technical and operational teams getting a full invaluable overview of our clients supply chain.
Our Client is an expanding global company based in Doncaster. This position has been identified in order to support the team on a temporary basis with a view to go permanent. Its a great opportunity to join our client as they are growing and for the right candidate you will be able to grow and develop also with the business.
The Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Administrator are to:
- Monitor availability of all materials.
- Liaise with Team to monitor and expedite deliveries.
- Communicate and manage customer schedule changes.
- Support incoming and outgoing logistics of stock.
- Ensure KPI's are met.
The Successful Supply Chain Administrator will:
- Be able to work under own initiatives and tight deadlines.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have good organisation skills and time management.
- Be proficient in Excel.
- Have SAP experience.
- Be Analytical.
Competitive salary £17-18k. Mon-Thurs 8-4pm Fri 8-3.30pm. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.