To procure a defined range of facilities, equipment and associated services, in line with Purchasing departmental procedures and objectives. Whilst focusing on securing strong commercial terms and excellent quality and service levels from suppliers.
Leading Iconic British Brand.
- Develop and maintain commodity strategies for a specific range
- Implement and maintain commodity strategies which meet the short as well as the long term aims of the business.
- Provide purchasing / commercial input into cross-functional teams that effectively contributes to the organisation's programme goals by applying a confident approach to teamwork.
- Evaluate and analysis spend data to identify cost saving opportunities
- Identify supplier risk and develop robust risk mitigation strategies where necessary.
- Drive process improvement opportunities internally
- Focus on Best Practice innitatives
- Lead and promote good supplier relationships.
- Background of procuring Indirect commodities
- Strong contact management and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop strategic category management
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise tasks and have effective time management and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- CIPS qualified or working towards
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000