Retail Operations Consultant-Leading Consultancy
4 days left
- Full Time
Due to significant growth, an industry leading consultancy is seeking to expand its supply chain consulting function with retail fulfillment experts. Based in their central London office, this team of consultants, drawn from industry, is composed of high performing individuals working collaboratively to resolve issues and implement solutions for clients. You'll be advising on market leading projects, using your skills and expertise to define the industry.
You'll have worked for a large national or multi-national FMCG / retail company with experience delivering large scale project unitising the latest technology. You'll be in a position to advise clients on implementing cutting-edge e-commerce solutions, warehousing layout and management, Returns, ERP and Planning and Forecasting. You'll have a track record of managing a high performing, continually improving function, working across a range of senior stakeholders.
You'll be based in office but will be required to travel to client sites, perhaps for several days at a time.
Our clients are seeking to recruit both Senior Consultants with industry experience and Managers with consulting exposure.
If you're keen to work in an innovative, collaborative environment alongside industry leaders then we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
- Working with colleagues and clients to transform the fulfillment operations of leading clients
- Analysing current operating practices, using your expertise to identify areas for improvement
- Alongside your client implementing changes to improve performance
What we want to see
- Fulfilment experience in retail / FMCG industry
- Project management and team management
- Excellent knowledge of industry leading technologies
- Hands on experience of implementing e-commerce solutions, warehousing layout and management, Returns, ERP and Planning and Forecasting
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels
- Previous consulting experience is not necessary but would be an advantage.
- Outstanding academics is essential - 1st Class or high 2.1 or international equivalent
Senior Consultant Salary - £50-60K + Benefits
Manager - £60-80K + Benefits
For more information, or to apply, attach your CV and send to Colum Mackey at email@example.com or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest supply chain jobs, follow our twitter feed at twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEYWORDS - General Manager, Warehouse, Distribution, Distribution Centre, Logistics, Manager, Operations, Head of, Logistical, SAP, WMS, Efficiency, Collaboration, KPI, KPIs, Line Management, Stock Control, Customer Service, Team leader, Performance oversight, Performance Management, Team Leadership, Stakeholder Management, Route planning, Home Delivery, Operations Manager, Operations Director, Logistic Manager, Head of Distribution, Distribution Manager, Logistics Consultant, E-commerce Consultancy, Fulfilment Consulting, Logistics Consulting, Supply Chain Consulting, Supply Chain Consultancy
Apply for Retail Operations Consultant-Leading Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly