Sourcing Manager, Software | Diversified Financial Services Group | Dorset or London
Are you looking for autonomy, an accomplished specialist team in which your presence is impactful and a working environment where you are noticed and rewarded with excellent career progression opportunities?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic, versatile and accomplished procurement team as a Souring Manager in the Software Department of a leading financial services provider. This is a truly unique opportunity, having full autonomy over your working pattern and location, responsibilities will include leading on sourcing and tender management of mid-high value contract renewals, and specifically managing £6 million worth of IT software spend. Joining a team of 7 with a manger who is supportive but hands off when it comes to managing daily activities, you will have the freedom to manage your contracts and suppliers to achieve your personal savings targets.
- Responsible for contract reviews and Sourcing activity, utilising the Business Sourcing Process (BSP) including developing, issuing, and scoring RFI/P as required to ensure value in the marketplace.
- Engaging proactively with stakeholders to ensure best value solutions and all relevant legal/regulatory/technical requirements are included in our requirements to the market and subsequently embedded in our contract with the successful supplier.
- Leverage the use of existing goods/services on the Preferred Supplier Lists, ensuring demand is challenged and then matched to existing product within its inventory before any steps are taken to go to market.
- Ensure that the above delivers end-to-end commercial, contractual and relationship lifecycle value, specifically ensuring that optimum routes on business requirements are developed.
- You will be reporting to and supporting the Senior Sourcing Manager to strategies and deliver the overall business targets.
Skills and Requirements:
- You must have demonstrable stakeholder management ability with the gravitas to interact and influence at Head of Function level to deliver effective Procurement strategies.
- Strong knowledge of commercial models and approach/techniques necessary to achieve best in class sourcing deals, preferably within the framework of the financial sector, with good knowledge in IT software souring and market intel.
- Proven ability to deliver substantial cost benefit and customer service improvement outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience at having successfully drafted contracts and associated schedules of legal Agreements.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work autonomously with excellent IT Software sourcing skills, then I would like to discuss this role with you in greater detail. Please apply today for more information.