This role will sit within the core Supply chain function, the successful Candidate will be responsible for low level production planning along with the successful of planning of all materials involved with that production line.
Our Client is a world leading manufacturer of high spec Valves and Pumps which predominately service the Life science and Pharmaceutical markets.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Effective production planning for given portfolio
- Effective Material planning for given portfolio
- Liaise with various functions throughout the Supply Chain to ensure efficient progression
- Own the given commodity base
- Develop relationships with Suppliers
The successful Candidate will posses;
- A relevant Degree for Industrial and Manufacturing
- Demonstrable exposure to Supply Chain/Planning
- Excellent Negotiation and Communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers
Up to 26k depending on experience + Benefits