HR Procurement Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
This world-class firm is dedicated to providing a leading service to all their clients in the form of pragmatic and logical solutions to aid in business transformation and sustainable company growth. Servicing the majority of companies within the FTSE 250 index, this reputable company has gained its success off the back of its consultant's deep market expertise and desire to provide the highest quality business strategies and conceptual frameworks that best suit their clients' needs. This firm is looking for a forward thinking procurement professional to join their internal procurement team and provide an innovative stance on their pre-established procurement function.
This role sees you leading on major in-house procurement projects, specifically the implementation of innovative HR programs across the board. As the HR procurement manager, the successful applicant will engage and further develop their full End-to-End procurement skills established from previous employment, working with spends in excess of £100m. Your pre-existing HR procurement expertise will allow you to work closely with internal stakeholders to recognise holistic and specific requirements to implement and provide services that optimise their existing processes. Additionally, your excellent interpersonal skills will allow you to build close relationships with internal stakeholders to effectively illustrate and educate the importance of effective procurement functions and systems for the sustainable growth of the company. Your drive for innovation and optimisation along with your expertise within the professional services sector will allow you to efficiently develop this firm's internal procurement department that reflects the excellence of the overall company.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in the professional services category, specifically HR.
- Considerable experience in blue chip environments with spends of £100m, producing strategies that eradicate 3rd party risks whilst maximising efficiency and value for money.
- Substantial stakeholder and supplier management capabilities with specific focus on improving procurement practises.
- Qualified to degree level or CIPS equivalent.
Why should you apply?
- The exciting challenge of executing an entire procurement function to transform the holistic nature of the company
- The ability to inspire, instigate and take ownership of such a wide scale positive change within this very established brand
- The opportunity to work with a multinational professional services brand with a spend in excess of £100m
- To test your end-to-end procurement skills by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching the best value solutions to internal stakeholders
Management opportunities with such an esteemed, innovative company does not come around often. With a clear procurement goal, an international remit, exponential career progression and a great team-orientated atmosphere, this role is one that needs to be explored. If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for HR Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly