Head Of Supply Chain
I am currently recruiting a Head Of Supply Chain for a growing consumer business based in Redhill. The Head Of Supply Chain will be responsible for leading and developing a small team, enhancing overall performance of end to end Supply Chain.
A growing FMCG brand who supply to some of our leading consumer chains. The client are based in Redhill.
The Head Of Supply Chain will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and tracking all shipments within the supply chain from point of supply up to delivery to customer, ensuring any problems that may arise are resolved promptly to reduce any delay
- Ensuring the management and control of costs through the supply chain, identifying opportunities to minimise cost and improve service
- Forecasting across entire product portfolio
- Leading Supply Chain projects including change management, best practise and customer collaborative working.
- Supply Chain compliance and documentation
- Developing a team
- Implementing strategy
- Leading S&OP
The desired candidate must possess experience in the following:
- People management
- Forecasting within a FMCG environment
- Logistics and inventory
- Customer service
As Head of Supply Chain you must demonstrate ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the business. Excellent communication skills are a must.
You must also be analytically minded and have a keen eye for detail.
Competitive salary and package