4 days left
- Full Time
Experienced Operations Manager required to manage a fast-paced environment with a level-headed and proactive approach to resource utilisation.
Opportunity to join fast-paced, well established brand within the hire sector in an Operations Manager capacity - managing all operational requirements across site and on the road.
The key responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Managing both on-site and on-road teams
- Resource management - utilisation of all staff
- Managing a busy transport planning team
- Warehouse utilisation and servicing of stock
- Cost control
- Consistently achieving company wide KPIs
- Coaching and leading a team including performance management of all staff
- Liaising with Suppliers and Contract Hauliers
The successful Operations Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of stock control and utilisation
- Experience of planning teams
- Proficient IT user - Word and Excel
- Experience managing teams within a fast paced environment
- Ideally some experience within a hire industry
- H&S knowledge and ability to implement and develop processes
- KPI driven with a passion to succeed
- Customer focused - going above and beyond to exceed expectations
The successful Operations Manager will be offered a salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 + benefits.