1 day left
- Full Time
Opportunity to join fast-paced, well established brand within the hire sector in a Warehouse Manager capacity - responsible for all stock control including services and compliance across the site.
A well-established and successful brand within the Hire industry are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join their team based in Salisbury.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the following:
- Managing stock within a bespoke system
- Responsible for H&S across the site
- Compliance and services for all stock
- Stock accuracies
- Responsible for all stock coming in and out
- Daily stock counting
- Managing and motivating
- Managing resources effectively
The successful Warehouse Manager will have the following:
- Previous experience within a Warehouse Manager position
- Previous experience within a fast-paced reactive environment
- Positive outlook and proactive approach to all tasks
- FLT Licence would be preferable but not essential
- Good IT skills - knowledge of Excel and Word
The successful Warehouse Manager will be offered a salary of £28,000 to £35,000 + benefits.