A fantastic opportunity for a career minded sourcing specialist to work in an international supplier of engineered products.
If you are a buyer or purchasing professional looking for a career change then please apply to this advert for more information.
Based in Chesterfield the business work with some of the worlds biggest brands and are specialists in improving supply chain efficiency's through effective global sourcing solutions.
Key responsibilities for the Sourcing Specialist:
- To ensure you are aware of the controls and budgets that affect the products within your responsibility
- To ensure goods are delivered at the required time
- All cost and vendor information in the Inventory Memo must be kept up to date
- All Non UK purchases must be made in accordance with the Importing Procedure
- Purchase Orders must not be placed over the SCV unless authorised by the Senior Buyer
- Correct stock levels must be maintained at all times
- Ensure buying controls and service grids are correct
- Reduce excess stock by liaising with Locations for them to make a sale or by an RTV
- Expedite all PO's in a timely manner ensuring there are none overdue over 48hrs
- Check all Acknowledgements to PO's and make any necessary amendments
The successful Sourcing Specialist should have the following attributes:
- Have worked in a purchasing and procurement environment
- Good internal commutations skills
- Need to have worked with purchasing systems and be proficient in excel
Salary on offer is £24000 to £29000
Great company benefits including holidays and pension.