Procurement & Vendor Manager, Market Data Spend
Procurement & Vendor Manager, Market Data Spend - Tier 1 Financial Services Brand - Central London - £50,000 + Bonus
Due to top-down investment this global Financial Services firm has created a position for a Market Data Procurement & Vendor Management expert. The successful applicant will bridge the historical gap between pre and post-contract activities to increase the strategic impact of the Sourcing function and deliver greater commercial value to the Global firm.
'Procurement & Vendor Manager, Market Data Spend' role profile:-
- Quickly carving a name for yourself within the global IT & Operations communities, navigating the matrix environment and winning backing for key cross-border Market Data procurement opportunities
- Leading the procurement tendering exercises for a variety of Market Data projects, engaging skilfully with major suppliers such as Bloomberg as well as bespoke vendors
- Building strategic vendor partnerships, negotiating favourable terms whilst also mitigating risk and delivering value for money, thus improving procurement's image firm--wide
- Generating senior sponsors to aid your professional development and ultimately your rise to Procurement Directorship
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Vendor Management track record within the Financial Services industry
- Procurement expertise across Market Data categories
- Collaborative and engaging style, with an exceptional ability to forge fruitful relationships with business executives
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, Market Data Procurement, IT Procurement, Purchasing, Buying, Risk Mitigation
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
If you are a Market Data Procurement & Vendor Management expert looking to make your mark in prestigious global brand and enjoy a relaxed and flexible work style, this is an incredible career opportunity.