Procurement Manager, FM | Real Estate Services | London
A new opportunity has arisen for a commercially-astute Procurement professional to join one of the world’s leading Real Estate Services organisations, to develop best-in-class procurement processes within the Facilities Management category.
This role requires a highly-motivated individual, with a strong background in leading complex tenders within indirect services, to implement effective supply chain principles that ensure continued value optimisation.
You will ideally have experience operating within the Facilities Management category and demonstrate the ability to manage complex contractual requirements.
- Establish procurement policy and processes
- Negotiate preferential rates / terms nationally
- Establish framework contracts as necessary
- Establish national SLAs, KPIs and monitoring & reporting tools
- Assist with preparation of scopes & specifications
- Conduct supplier appointment and / or tender processes
- Monitor and report supplier performance regionally and nationally
- Manage supplier contract relationships at national / account level
- Contribute to the continued development and implementation of procurement strategies in the category area to meet strategic requirements of the business
- Ideally degree-educated and CIPS accredited (or working towards)
- The skills and capability to effectively let new contracts
- The ability to manage contract change and manage complex contractual requirements
- The ability to build and sustain ongoing relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a world-leading organisation. Please apply with your CV today or call 01962 869 838 for more information.