BDA brings the world’s biggest brands to life through promotional merchandise. Fortune 500 companies come to us looking to connect with their consumers on an emotional level. We create three-dimensional advertising that people invite into their homes, offices, cars and classrooms. We let people see, touch, feel, own and interact with a brand in a way no other marketing permits. It’s what we like to call the Power of Merchandise.
We give our team members the creative freedom and foster the entrepreneurial spirit necessary to champion our clients’ branding goals utilizing cutting edge ideas. Our people are our No. 1 asset, and we remain committed to making our company a great place to work for our team and family.
We take great pride in our company culture—one that inspires teamwork, fun and excellence across our organization. We’re energetic people who love what we do—churning out more than 50 million units each year for the world’s most admired brands in a fun, fast paced environment that rewards high achievement.
- Manage a portfolio of critical orders and execute them on time, on quality, and on budget.
- Improve existing, and establish new processes and documentation to efficiently manage the following key areas of responsibility:
- Work collaboratively with teams in the US and China
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative partnerships with internal clients and other departments
- Work with internal and external clients to manage strategic and tactical aspects of key projects: SOW, scope, issues/risks, schedule, estimates, budget, quality, communication, team and client relationships on a daily basis
- Set up and participate in project kick-off, status, and review meetings
- Ensure project requirements are clearly scoped, communicated and delivered
- Establish work plans for key projects to include contributing stakeholders, inter-departmental work groups, and Creative Services teams
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and on time
- Ensure that all work maintains the high-quality standards demanded by BDA and its clients
- Close, bill, and report on key projects
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager
- BA degree with business experience in manufacturing, project management or related field
- 5 years of purchasing, project, logistics, materials, production, resource, and vendor management experience working with Chinese factories importing into EMEA
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills with the ability to determine both internal and external customer needs.
- Strong understanding of cost drivers including manufacturing, materials, labour, duty and shipping rates.
Job Skills & Traits
- Project management experience with scope, schedule, budget, and resource tracking
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in a fast-paced creative environment
- Bobble/toy/action figure experience (poly resin) highly valued
- Able to manage to a balance between productivity and quality
- Experience working with and managing external vendors
- Expert use of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Solid organizational, time-management, negotiating, presentation, communication, and writing skills
- Ability to work closely and effectively with other members of sales, purchasing, product development groups and clients
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when interacting with co-workers and clients.
- Promote high level of customer service to ensure smooth operations and satisfied internal partners/clients
- Promote positive image
- Maintain exceptional attendance and punctuality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure