Service Contracts Manager
The Service Contracts Manager will be responsible for providing first class procurement and delivery
on the administration and commercial service contracts.
The Service Contracts Manager will join an award winning organisation based in South East Kent specialising in delivering first class commercial operations facilities.
The Service Contracts Manager will be tasked with providing first class procurement and delivery to the organisation by focusing on the administration of the commercial service contracts. This will include:
- Assessment and recommendation of tendering and procurement options and the development of the management techniques and terms and conditions to suit.
- Drafting and managing of tendering processes and documentation associated with procuring new contracts, drawing in input as required from relevant sections.
- Coordinating between the contractor and the organisation to ensure that the contractual framework is observed.
- Driving contractor performance, monitoring compliance and support in managing issues arising from non-compliance.
- Maintaining, reviewing and updating Service Level Agreements with key suppliers as required.
- Assisting the Head of Contracts & Procurement in achieving the departmental objectives.
- Focusing on the delivery of maximising value through contract arrangements.
* Educated to degree level or relevant qualifications
* To demonstrate track record in managing service contract delivery
* Contract Awareness, including NEC, JCT and ICE
* Drafting of tender and contract documentation
* Tendering and scope preparation
* Experience of negotiating terms and conditions
Competitive salary and package.