An newly created Category Manager role for a growing organisation in the West Midlands. The role gives the successful candidate the opportunity to grow there personal and procurement team portfolio across the organisation.
The client is a continually growing organisation across the UK and is seen as one of the market leaders for a specific group of the population.
- Managing the strategy for all indirect spend across the organisation.
- Liaising closely with internal stakeholders to understand requirements of each service area and aligning with the procurement requirements to drive value and delivery across the responsible areas.
- Ensure that all procurement processes comply with EU procurement law and internal policy.
- Knowledge and understanding of OJEU regulations.
- Experience improving procurement process, driving best value and increasing the procurement portfolio across an organisation.
- MCIPS or equivalent qualification.
£39,000 to £42,000 + benefits.