Procurement Category Specialist, Indirects
5 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Category Specialist, Indirects - FTSE 100 Healthcare Brand - State of the Art London Offices - £40,000 - 50,000 + Benefits
This globally renowned Healthcare brand is dedicated to improving human health across the globe, making significant progress in the fight against disease since their establishment 80 years ago. Such an important mission requires high-performing support functions to maximise the organisation's reach and impact.
In recognition of this, the organisation is launching a procurement transformation initiative to develop a strategic Procurement & Supplier Management service for key business functions, resulting in the creation of this Procurement Category Specialist, Indirects position.
As Procurement Category Specialist, Indirects you will:-
- Lead the strategic sourcing and contracting of goods and services across indirect procurement categories (HR, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Employee Rewards & Benefits, HR Systems, Soft and Hard Facilities, Construction, Building Maintenance etc)
- Implement best-practice procurement and supplier management procedures, strategies and systems to maximise value and increase performance
- Collaborate with the Head of Procurement to drive the strategic procurement agenda, working proactively with the budget holders to ensure resources are efficiently managed
- Manage the end-to-end tender process (from market & supplier analysis to contract award) for key service contracts in collaboration with the Head of Facilities, Head of Building Operations, Head of HR Rewards, Finance, Legal & Project Managers
- Build effective supply chain relationships in order to leverage spend, reduce cost, mitigate commercial and legal risk and add value
- Champion continuous improvement and procurement best practice to instil a high-performance culture
Required qualifications & experience:-
- 2-3+ years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a track record of high performance
- Exceptional relationship management skills to enable executive engagement
- Degree qualified & CIPS studying professionals preferred though not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Emily at jobsEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, greenfield procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, FM Procurement, HR Procurement, CIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, purchasing, people management, leadership, commercial management, project management, eProcurement, contract management, negotiation, Facilities Management
Apply for Procurement Category Specialist, Indirects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly