LOGISTICS PROCUREMENT CATEGORY MANAGER
LOGISTICS PROCUREMENT CATEGORY MANAGER - INTERNATIONAL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS - £70,000 + Benefits - London / Middlesex
An international manufacturing business is looking to hire an excellent logistics Procurement Category Manager to add excellent value to the company.
With one of the best employee retention rates in the UK, this leading Manufacturing Giant pride themselves on their brilliant employee care, offering full training and excellent one-to-one training with the industry leading Head of Procurement.
The Logistics Procurement Category Manager will:-
- Complete strategic tender processes and present to management, with a recommended business case proposal, supplier sourcing decisions and implementing plans.
- Continue the renewal of existing contracts, supplier performance management and contract management
- Leading a full cradle to grave procurement process
- Generate status reports into the project management team covering key performance measurements and business planning activity
The Logistics Procurement Category Manager role Includes:-
- A proven track record of excellent procurement savings
- A background of logistics procurement
- A degree (or equivalent) is preferred but not necessary
- MCIPS/CIPS preferred
This role has excellent progression opportunities to more senior roles and cross category roles in the company in the next 12 -18 months.
To find out more details around this role, please send a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Logistics, Freight, Warehousing, 3PL, 4PL, Operations, London, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, EMEA, Global, Stakeholder management