Procurement Business Improvement - Internal
5 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Business Improvement Internal Consultant - industry based role - London - £80,000 + package - Transformational Programme - 12 month fixed term contract
A leading renowned industry organisation are recruiting for a Business Improvement Consultant to work alongside their global Procurement Transformation programme to translate business issues into effective business improvements projects and programmes. Working with external consultants, you will be using insightful analysis to design and manage business improvement programme to deliver cost reduction and revenue growth.
The Procurement Transformation programme is looking to work down the value chain to ensure the Procurement function are delivering value in addition to cost-savings. Procurement are seeking an experienced individual who can bring these business improvement principles across their global business, i.e. a shift in mind-set.
My client are looking for someone who can ideally start in the next four weeks, although this role is an initial 12 month fixed term contract - there are a number of other commercial permanent opportunities if both parties are keen to progress things.
Business Improvement Internal Consultant role responsibilities:
* To lead key business improvement and change programmes linked directly to the procurement business strategy
* To embed your business improvement way of working at all levels of the Procurement function and the organisation
* Lead in designing the 'to-be' process, focusing on world class processes across Procurement
* Use lean/SixSigma/Kaiser methodologies to interrogate these 'to-be' process
* Lead and manage a team of Business Improvement consultants
Expected skills for applicants:
* Experience of working on previous Procurement transformation programmes as a continuous improvement lead within this area, i.e. proven capability as a coach
* Experience of C-Level stakeholder engagement, including COO and CFO
* Graduate, with a degree qualification of 2:1 or higher
* Accredited qualifications (e.g. Lean and SixSigma)
This opportunity with such an esteemed company and professional procurement function does not come around often, especially through an exciting procurement transformation. If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY WORDS: Procurement, Management Consultancy, Consultancy, Strategic Sourcing, Advisory, Directs, Degree, Retail, FMCG, Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Transformation, Strategy Development, Change Management, Governance
Apply for Procurement Business Improvement - Internal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly