Strategic Sourcing (IT software front-office)
5 days left
- Full Time
Strategic Sourcing Manager, IT (software front-office) - Global FTSE 100 FMCG Player -central London - £40,000 - £48,000 + Bonus & Benefits
This iconic FTSE 100 FMCG brand has enjoyed explosive growth during the last 5 years, and with continued expansion forecasted over the next 5, coupled with an influx of board-level investment in best-in-class procurement, now is an exciting time to be joining this close-knit Strategic Sourcing team.
Now the business has created a senior position for a passionate Procurement specialist to be a major contributor in winning business support and driving towards best-practice. As Strategic Sourcing Manager, IT (software front office) you will own a complex £ Multi-Million spend across their growing Software (front office) function.
Strategic Sourcing Manager, IT (software front office) overview:-
* Being the Strategic Sourcing Lead for all IT (software front office)
* Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the cradle-to-grave procurement pro-cess including RFP, RFQ etc
* Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement experience & qualifications:-
* Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies, with at least 2 years specialising in IT & Technology categories
* Ability to interface and present new initiatives to C-level stakeholders on a daily basis
* Track record of progression within your procurement career thus far, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer within a short space of time
* Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
This is an excellent procurement opportunity for a charismatic procurement professional looking to work in an intelligent and collaborative environment, lead strategic and high-value procurement projects, and progress one's career towards Senior Management.
To find out more and apply? please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology pro-curement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, indirect procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Strategic Sourcing (IT software front-office)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly