Programme Cost-Transformation Manager
Programme Cost-Transformation Manager - Renowned Brand - £80,000 + Excellent Package - London
A leading renowned organisation are recruiting for a Programme lead to focus on cost transformation planning through a period of transformation across all group functions. You will work very closely with senior Business Partners within the procurement team. My client are looking for someone with strong financial analytics with the ability to acid test external cost benchmarking. The successful candidate would need to align initiatives at Financial Director/CFO level across all Lines of Business.
This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate joining a company where their professionalism and their collaborative nature set them apart from their competitors.
The following skills are necessary for a successful application:
* Experience of managing and successfully deploying strategic change maybe in a single domain
* Extensive experience in programme & project management and benefits management
* Ability to operate at senior level, delivering key messages and supporting decision making, while managing complex stakeholders
* Experienced user of, and/or accredited in, a formal Project Management methodology such as Prince2, Risk Management Qualification or 6 Sigma. This is not essential but beneficial
* Experience improving processes and transforming group functions
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to present and negotiate with stakeholders and suppliers at all levels
* Excellent academics are a must - strong degree and international experience are highly advantageous
This opportunity with such an esteemed company and professional procurement function does not come around often, especially through an exciting procurement transformation. If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY WORDS: Procurement, Management Consultancy, Consultancy, Strategic Sourcing, Advisory, Directs, Degree, Retail, FMCG, Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Transformation, Strategy Development, Change Management, Governance