Supplier Manager - Greenfield - Cambridgeshire
PROCUREMENT - SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - LEADING RESEARCH FIRM - CAMBRIDGESHIRE - £40k - £45k + PACKAGE
This company is regularly proclaimed as being one of the most rewarding and innovative working environments in the market. With a Greenfield procurement function looking to consolidate their supplier base, they are looking for a commercially astute SRM professional to join the team and help develop existing relationships and monitor supplier achievements. With a truly global presence, the successful candidate should expect to be integral in the long term sourcing strategies for some truly huge contracts.
- Managing commercial relationships throughout the lifecycle of the agreement
- Scoping service requirements, SLA's, KPI's and risk / reward models
- Being responsible for Supply chain Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management Systems processes
- Managing contract performance and identify and deliver additional value
- Identifying the value of and the subsequent delivery of agreed continuous improvements to support the delivery of market leading products and solutions
- Self-motivated and innovative individual that is able to deliver opinions and initiatives with real conviction
- Previous experience working in a Supplier Relationship/Procurement role, managing multiple contracts
- Relationship and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels both internally and externally
This is a rare opportunity to work for a highly prestigious firm that provides an almost unrivalled working environment for employees to progress their careers. If you are motivated by success and thrive in a challenging and diverse environment, why not send your CV directly to Alex to discuss the role in more detail - JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.