Interim Procurement Lead - Facilities
Interim Procurement Lead - Facilities and Real Estate Services
Global Leader in Financial Services
Contract Position for 12-18 months
Day rate of €700-€800 per day. Must have own Ltd or GmbH Company to work as a contractor.
Location - based in Frankfurt or Zurich
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
A global leader in the financial services industry is looking for a specialist in the area of Real Estate and Facilities Service Procurement to join them on a contract role to lead a project on FM and Real Estate Procurement transformation for the next 12-18 months minimum, with possibility of extension. The Real Estate category has a global value of over $2bln for the business and this position will impact a further $40M in facilities management spend for the DACH region.
The Procurement Lead for Real Estate and Facilities will play a key part in redefining, implementing and executing the category strategies and best practices for the region. You will work closely with the Global Category Lead and local and regional stakeholders in Business Operations and Workplace Services.
As the Procurement Lead for Facilities and Real Estate you will:
- Foster strong relationships with the internal real estate and facilities teams to drive procurement efficiency
- Lead complex cross-border RFPs and negotiations across all relevant categories and projects within Real Estate and facilities
- Continue to increase the amount of facilities spend covered by procurement in the region through internal stakeholder management
- Provide excellent spend analytics and reporting on Facilities and Real Estate spend across the DACH region
- Be degree qualified in Business, Finance, Economics or similar field and fluent in both German and English
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced procurement contractor looking for a long-term project for at least 12-18 months with the ability to lead and influence the procurement strategy in the area of Real Estate and Facilities for the DACH region. If you have the relevant skills and experience please send a copy of your CV to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk