Procurement Manager - Global Organisation
Procurement Manager - Global Brand - Central London - £38,000-£50,000 + Package
An internationally renowned organisation is looking to hire a procurement manager who can join their ranks and work directly under the Vice President of procurement. The organisation is looking to expand significantly over the coming years and this offers great opportunities for personal growth and promotion opportunities. The role will offer great exposure to a huge number of categories ranging across both directs and indirects. Furthermore, the role has international opportunities with business across the globe.
The responsibilities and opportunities within the role include:
* Identify cost saving opportunities as well as potential outages through the support of the overall procurement team
* Lead the development and management of all procurement policies
* Take control and responsibility over the implementation of supplier contracts
* Analyse all current suppliers, ensuring that the best level of service is met and look to increase business value through the identification of key performance indicators
* Take the lead on procurement projects that relate to Opex and Capex
* Become an expert across a number of categories, of a generalist nature and support both immediate and strategic organisational development
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
* Involvement across the end-to-end procurement process, it is advantageous to have experience across both directs and indirects but it is not essential
* A range of experience in negotiating, ideally contracts and commercial
* It is essential to have experience of managing people
* Degree educated/Working towards CIPS is preferred but not essential
* Great communication skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to work within a truly global organisation with great personal development opportunities then send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Manager, London, Global, Global Procurement, Generalist, Capex, Opex, Supplier Relationship Management, Tendering, Strategy, Client Relationships, Analysis.