Procurement Manager - Globally Renowned Brand
This global hospitality brand is one of the world's leading brands focused on providing a service that treats its guests like family. By producing such an excellent service to its clients across almost 100 countries around the world, this company has landed a spot on the FTSE 250 index. This brand is currently seeking a procurement professional to work from their central London base to oversee all their procurement categories across Europe.
You will be supporting and reporting directly into the Vice President of Procurement by managing a team of 4. As the procurement manager you will be overseeing and identifying cost savings across all of the categories relating to both direct and indirect spends ranging from facility management to food, and everything in between. The successful applicant will lead the development of the pre-established procurement function and implement new strategies to streamline processes and capitalise savings. You will be involved in the full end to end procedures, from performance analysis and strategic sourcing to supplier and stakeholder management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable end-to-end procurement experience, ranging across a multitude of categories. Experience across both direct and indirect spends will be advantageous but not essential.
- Prior experience in producing strategies to maximise value for money whilst also eradicating 3rd party risks.
- Strong stakeholder management with specific experience in improving procurement practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a highlighted ability in effectively engaging with a variety of audiences, from suppliers to internal stakeholders.
- Experience in team management, strategic planning and contract negotiation is essential.
- Qualified to degree level (MCIPs desired, but not essential)
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to work for one of the world's most successful and ever-growing hospitality brands
- Servicing in countries across the globe, guarantees the chance for international travel
- The ability to inspire, instigate and take ownership of such a wide scale positive change within this very established brand
- To test your end-to-end procurement skills by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching the best value solutions to internal stakeholders
Management opportunities within such an esteemed, global company do not come around often. With a clear procurement goal, an international remit, exponential career progression and a great team-orientated atmosphere, this role is one that needs to be explored. If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk