Procurement transformation consultant - UK Leading consultancy - London - £45,000 - 65,000 + bonus & tailored development scheme
This expanding boutique consultancy, originally building its brand within Aerospace and Defence, seeks an experienced procurement consultant to join their advisory team in leading delivery on a number of flagship projects.
After hitting growth targets by over 100% for the past 4 years, this consultancy have expanding their business into external markets including technology and retail after winning key projects with leading FTSE businesses. As well as offering the opportunity for their consultants to work with major global businesses and cutting edge procurement professionals, this business has also built a name for tailoring development plans and fast-tracked progression for high performers.
- Acting as a programme lead, ensuring delivery excellence and exceeding on client expectations
- Developing execution plans on major projects, including risk analysis and change control
- Building an intimate understanding on a client's business, their customer needs and supply chains.
- Strong degree level in either business, engineering or science related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years working experience, ideally coming from a consulting environment in procurement or procurement strategy development
- Driven and enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial nature in order to delivery on key projects simultaneously
- CIPS qualification (ideal however not essential)
With a strong market brand and a pipeline of key projects, this is a stand out opportunity to break into a rapidly growing consultancy and develop into key senior positions.
If you are interested in applying, please do so through this domain or apply directly with a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, transformation, aerospace and defence, consultant, delivery, change management, programme management, degree, cips, London