Our Client is looking to strengthen their Purchasing team with recruitment of +3 Buyers. The successful Candidates will own their given commodity base and look to develop on the purchasing strategies set by the senior team.
Our Client is Tier 1 Automotive manufacturer with a world class Supply Chain.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Develop and maintain commodity strategies for a specific range of commodities, ensuring that the business is kept up to date on market place commercial and technical developments, as well as potential suppliers.
- Evaluate cost data and quotation analysis forms and identify cost saving opportunities.
- Confidently enter into total cost and contractual negotiations with current and potential suppliers.
- Understand and apply tools and techniques to close cost gaps and achieve value for money whilst maintaining supplier relationships.
- Identify supplier risk and develop robust risk mitigation strategies where necessary.
- Provide Procurement / commercial input into cross-functional teams
The successful Candidate will possess;
- Relevant Degree level qualification
- Demonstrable background in a similar role
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High level of negotiation skills
- Excellent communication both Written and Verbal
- Full UK Driving License (some travel required)
Up to 28k Depending on experience + Benefits