B2B Retail Procurement Category Lead
B2B Retail Procurement Category Lead - Valves, Filtration & Fluid Power
Global Leader in Industrial Supplies
Location: Paris, France
Salary: €100k-€110k + Bonus & Benefits
Contact: Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This leading global distributor of industrial materials is aggressively growing their European procurement organizations and looking for a Category Lead for one of their core product categories of Fluid Power; this will include, among other things, valves, hoses, filters & pumps. The ideal candidate will come from another B2B Retail organization and have an extensive background in Category Management within the relevant material in order to develop best in class category strategies to achieve significant savings in year 1 and long-term supplier management and trading plans.
The position will provide huge opportunities for long-term development through building and developing a strong category team within your specific product area. You will be directly responsible for achieving budget targets and negotiating on pan-European deals to ensure best value is consistently achieved for the business.
As the B2B Retail Procurement Category Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the best suppliers on the global market and developing long-term strategic partnerships
- Consistently looking at opportunities to challenge the status-quo, improve processes and procedures and act as a change catalyst within procurement
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in the area of Fluid Power materials to all internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Enable clear communication channels across multiple business units throughout all European businesses
- Provide comprehensive Category Analysis of your business area and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the market and spend
The B2B Retail Procurement Category Lead will require the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience in B2B retail purchasing, managing a similar product portfolio related to fluid power materials
- Excellent negotiation skills backed with clear methodology and able to lead end to end processes on an international level
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work with vast amounts of raw data
- Comfortable working in highly ambiguous and constantly changing business environment, able to think quickly on their feet
- Leading by example in a senior leadership position reporting directly to VP stakeholders
- Must speak Fluent English; German and/or French are highly desirable
This is a newly created position that will allow for immense room for growth and development and also provide opportunity to achieve huge cost savings and achievements in the immediate future. You will be taking on a senior management position within the organization with a high degree of exposure to business operations at the top level and to significantly impact the businesses' bottom line.
To apply for the position please send your CV to Rikard via the direct link or to JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk