Public Sector Procurement Transformation Manager
This well-regarded healthcare organisation is seeking a procurement professional with extensive public sector experience to oversee and aid with the implementation of procurement transformation strategies within an OJEU compliant environment. This role sees you working the full procurement lifecycle for this company, reviewing pre-existing contracts and processes to transform, create and implement improved procurement strategies and functions that better meet the company's complex and dynamic business requirements.
By capitalising on your excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, you will successfully engage in both stakeholder management and supplier management to transform and optimise the pre-existing contracts and procurement functions to deliver cost savings whilst encompassing the value. You will be a vital asset to this team, tasked with influencing change within the company and team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Full End-to-End procurement experience, specifically in the public sector is vital to this role
- Extensive knowledge of OJEU and demonstrable compliance in an OJEU environment
- Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills including the ability to positively influence and support stakeholders
- Clear track record of identifying opportunities for cost savings and implementing strategies to deliver upon these
- Degree or CIPS equivalent qualification
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to impact a pre-established procurement function to deliver savings on large spends whilst keeping to the organisation's core values
- The ability to inspire, instigate and take ownership of such a wide scale positive change within this very established brand
- To test your end-to-end procurement skills by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching the best value solutions to internal stakeholders
An opportunity to directly impact the procurement function within such a renowned healthcare organisation doesn't come around often. This role not only sits within a rewarding industry but is also the perfect chance to progress your procurement career.
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk