The Hospice Quality Partnership (HQP) is an innovative and exciting social enterprise that, over four years, has brought together more than 77 hospice and affiliate Partners from across the UK. Our Partners own the company and work together to reduce costs through shared procurement, so freeing more money for vital frontline care services for patients and families.
With a combined spend of >£590m, Partners enjoy the buying power of working at scale to purchase goods and services, without sacrificing any of their independence.
We have ambitious growth plans and are looking to appoint an exceptional Purchasing Manager to join our dedicated team in delivering ever greater value to the Partners. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of centrally negotiated contracts, which maximise value and reduce the cost for our Partners.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- CIPS qualified, with at least 5 years purchasing management experience
- A self-starter with an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude, who enjoys being part of a team
- Experienced in a fast paced and agile environment
- Able to evidence good business acumen and fiscal appreciation
- Able to evidence their ability to influence at all levels of the organisation and supply chain
- Experienced in and have the ability to juggle a broad range of categories
- Skilled in communication and negotiation, with an analytical approach
- Proficient in the drafting of legal contracts
In return we will offer a competitive salary so if you would like to use your skills to make a real difference, please read the job description attached and then send your CV and covering letter for the attention of Nicola Stout at firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications is Friday 6th April. It is anticipated that interviews for this position will be held week commencing 16th April.