Procurement Advisor - Multinational Management Consulting Firm - London + Travel - £40,000 - 50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Recently described by Forbes Magazine as one of the most prestigious management consulting firms worldwide, this cutting-edge consultancy is searching for an innovative procurement specialist looking for an exhilarating career within procurement consulting to join their already market leading team. With operations spanning the globe and recently ranked in the top 5 by market share, this organisation prides itself on developing top tier talent and investing in its staff.
As a Procurement Advisor, your challenges will include:
- Supporting the delivery of procurement client solutions across a wide variety of sectors including Technology, Financial services and telecoms.
- Using your entrepreneurial flair to help top business leaders solve complex problems relating to procurement, sourcing & supply chain transformation
- Working in cross-office teams and partnering with clients spanning several regions to enhance your international exposure
- Striving for rapid promotion to Manager, Senior Manager, and Partnership within the firm
Required experience & qualifications:-
- Experience working for a major FTSE 250 / Fortune 500 industry or consulting firm in a procurement / sourcing focussed role
- Degree, MA, MBA from a leading university (preferred not essential)
For those procurement specialists looking for a steep learning curve, a great team ethos and boundless opportunities for career advancement, apply now by sending your CV to:
jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk (alternatively you can apply through this domain)
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Fortune 500, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, London, Professional Services, Consulting, Procurement Consulting, Transformation, Workforce transformation, Change, eProcurement, P2P