Procurement Manager - Global Opportunities
2 days left
- Full Time
Generalist Procurement Manager - Leading Hospitality Organisation - Central London - £35,000-£50,000 + Package
My client is renowned worldwide and has opportunities across the globe. They are looking for a Procurement Manager to come in and lead a team of four whilst working directly underneath the Vice President of procurement. This is an exciting opportunity for a procurement professional to gain exposure across a huge array of categories, covering both directs and indirects. This opportunity also offers a clear line of progression as well as first class training.
The responsibilities and opportunities within the role include:
* Support the overall procurement team across both directs and indirects, identifying cost saving opportunities for the organisation as well as spotting outages and then come up with viable solutions
* Take control over the development and management of procurement policies
* Take responsibility for the implementation and management of all supplier contracts
* Analyse all current suppliers, making sure that the highest level of service are being carried out and look to increase business value through the identification of key performance indicators
* Manage procurement projects that relate to Opex and Capex
* Be an expert across a range of categories of a generalist nature and support the immediate and strategic development of the organisation
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
* Experience of the end-to-end procurement process, it is preferred to have experience across both directs and indirects but not essential
* Good exposure to successful negotiations, ideally contracts and commercial
* A track record of successful people management
* Degree educated/Working towards CIPS is advantageous but not essential
* Fantastic communication skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to work within a truly global organisation with great personal development opportunities then send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Manager, London, Global, Global Procurement, Generalist, Capex, Opex, Supplier Relationship Management, Tendering, Strategy, Client Relationships, Analysis.
Apply for Procurement Manager - Global Opportunities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly