Senior Consultant/Consultant - Specialist Procurement Consultancy - £30,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Package
This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist procurement consultancy organisation which has seen unprecedented growth in the last few years. This organisation has the opportunity to work on a global scale with projects both in Britain, Europe and the USA. Due to the growth they have seen recently they are now looking to hire a number of talented and determined consultants to help develop their consultancy function and continue the growth they have been seeing.
The role of procurement consultant will involve the following:
* Quickly develop an understanding of what the client needs and wants in order to develop appropriate opportunities
* Take control of projects, making sure that these are completed in the right timeframe and gaining complete client satisfaction
* Develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders, leading to gaining influence over cost reduction strategies
* Develop procurement functions through evaluating key areas such as transformation, SRM, BPO and optimisation.
Skills and Experience:
* Degree/CIPS educated - a number based degree would be advantageous
* Experience working in client facing roles, creating and maintaining last relationships
* Have a good depth of knowledge and experience in procurement practices
* Have great communication skills with the ability to identify outages, develop solutions and carry out these solutions
* Analytical mind-set with the ability to problem solve
This is a huge opportunity for an experienced procurement professional to join a young, exciting and growing organisation. If you want to professionally challenge yourself then send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Senior Manager, Spend Analysis, Opportunity Assessment, Tenders, Tech implementation, Analytics, Strategy, Spend Analysis, Client Relationships, London, Consultancy.
Apply for Consultant/Senior Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly