Senior Procurement Consultant
Being one of the world's leading procurement consultancies, this company is dedicated to providing effective cost solutions that transform businesses into organisations that sustain increased growth. Using deep market expertise spanning a vast range of categories, their consultants are able to deliver the highest quality strategies and conceptual frameworks that truly optimise a company's procurement function whilst encompasses the diverse and dynamic requirements the business may have. This role lends a platform on which you are able to showcase your negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management skills to communicate your ideas and the importance of your procurement solutions to the success and growth of the company. By developing a deep understanding of the client's business, needs, industry dynamics and products, this company's consultants are able to generate long lasting relationships and provide the gold standard service that this company is known for.
Required Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a corporate services environment in end-to-end procurement and/or organisational transformation.
- Educated to degree level in business, engineering, IT, mathematics, science or economics related discipline
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to use initiative to analyse situations to reach solutions that best benefit the company
- Demonstrable experience in the articulation of key sourcing strategies that challenge pre-existing decisions whilst also supporting the client's requirements
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity for global travel, working with organisations looking to expand internationally.
- The ability to use your expertise to become an asset to one of the world's leading procurement consultancies
- To put your procurement lifecycle skills, stakeholder and supplier management skills to the test, by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching best value solutions against pre-existing decisions.
This opportunity with such an esteemed company and professional sourcing function does not come around often. With a clear and structured progression path, an international remit and a supportive team orientated environment, this is a role that needs to be explored. If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk