The Material controller will be responsible for perpetual Inventory Control & reporting. They will manage the Coordination of stock check resource and carry out root Cause investigation of discrepancies.
Global Manufacturer - Industrial Engineering
Key responsibilities as follows:
- Coordination of stock check team.
- Publish & manage Monthly & Annual PI Results
- Use KPI's to drive results
- Work with Supply Chain & Logistics on stock reduction initiatives.
- Investigate & Resolve BOM issues with PI Team.
- Analyse inventory levels & slow moving stock.
- Continuity of supply to assembly / manufacturing.
- Work with Suppliers and 3PL Provider on continuous improvement activities that will improve stock accuracy.
- Deliver material to service production as per schedule.
What are we looking for from you….
- Demonstrable materials planning experience
- Excellent communication skills
- MRP proficient
- Previous experience with inventory control processes and environments is ideal as is experience
- Good understanding of BOM structures
- Analytically minded you will be needed to carry out material audit trails and root cause analysis.