Shift Team Leader
3 days left
- Full Time
Due to continued success and growth, my client is looking to recruit a Shift Team Leader for their specialist facility in Bury, working 48 hours a week on a days / nights shift pattern. The Shift Team Leader will have the responsibility supervising the day to day operations of the MRF, ensuring compliance with statutory legislation.
A well renowned recycling organisation.
The role of the Shift Team Leader:
- Supervise the effective operation of the Material Recycling Facility (MRF) and to ensure the quality of the products in accordance with statutory legislation and Company policies in a safe, cost effective and timely manner.
- Lead your team and participate in the effective and safe running of all site operations.
- Ensure compliance with all Company IMS work practices as directed.
- Operate in accordance with Company Health and Safety procedures at all times.
- Actively seek efficiency/optimisation opportunities.
- Assist with the general operations of the recycling operation as required or directed by the Production Controller.
The Successful Shift Team Leader will have:
- Understanding of a manufacturing/ process plant operation
- Basic engineering/maintenance knowledge
- Good understanding of the English language, both written and spoken
- Health and Safety qualification (IOSH) within 6 months
- Mobile plant/FLT licence
Hours: the role will involve both days and nights 48 hours per week