Supplier Enablement manager/Ariba P2P Lead
My client, a FTSE 100 global organisation is currently undertaking a procurement transformation programme, and a major part of this project is the implementation of a full ARIBA P2P system. The system will be used for purchasing all indirect goods and services on a global level. At present the implementation is in its early stages but once fully utilized the system will process an estimated 5000,000 transactions across a supplier base of 6,ooo+.
The ARIBA Supplier Enablement Manager/ARIBA Lead will act as the key interface between buyer and supplier, managing multiple projects simultaneously and strive towards maximizing and selling the benefits of this P2P platform for all parties. You will be a self-starter and have recent experience in implementing ARIBA P2P solutions, including running workshops, webinars and kick-off meetings. Please note this is NOT a technical role.
Key areas -
- Must have recent experience of ARIBA/SAP (latest version - min 2012 onwards)
- Proven track record in P2P procurement project management
- Ideally you will be from a big 4 consultancy background
- Broad knowledge of spend management strategies/procurement/sourcing
- Supplier Performance Management and on boarding
- Experience or ARIBA solutions
- Advanced excel and ability to analyse supplier spend data and provide recommendations for process improvement
- Project management qualification held eg PRINCE2 or MSP
- Effective stakeholder management and engagement
- Act as an ARIBA ambassador and expert advisor to the business
- An effective and clear communicator who can present at board level
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you