A growing Production business seek a Warehouse Manager to assist in underpinning their business Growth in 2018.
- Warehouse Manager
A leading Production business seek a Warehouse Manager to assist in underpinning their business Growth in 2018.The business has a blue chip customer base and a strong reputation as a leading employer of choice within the Logistics Distribution and supply chain sector.
In this exciting role, the successful Warehouse Manager will manage an Finished Goods Warehouse in Gloucester . This will involve managing the operations to ensure excellent customer service & OTIF whilst ensuring good levels of profitability. Other key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing resources to ensure they are being utilised at the optimum level.
- Assessing the commerciality of Warehouse operations.
- Developing and retaining a Warehouse management team.
- Managing commercial agreements with customers and building good customer relationships.
- Creating a strong culture of employee engagement, communication and Health and Safety.
The successful Warehouse Manager will have strong Manufacturing & Warehouse Experience and the capability to progress further in the organisation. Other key aspects of the successful candidate will include:
- Excellent Warehouse knowledge, both operationally and commercially.
- Strong influencing skills both internally and externally.
- Excellent people engagement skills
- An innovative approach to Warehouse operations.
- A home location commutable to the Gloucester area.
£30,000 - £40,000 - Pension/ PHC/ 20 days + BH